Digital Compliance for Compliance Professionals
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Explores the fundamental issues of compliance in the age of electronic signatures and the Web, as well as how to apply the various rules when engaging with customers and employees in the digital world.?
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the advertising rules for financial institutions
- Define social media and the FFIEC guidance requirements
- Describe the regulatory considerations associated with digital banking services
- Explain mobile banking services and the regulatory requirements
- Identify the considerations for a vendor handling a bank’s digital channels
Audience: Compliance and risk management professionals including compliance managers, officers, and other team members whose primary role is within the compliance function at their financial institution; bank examiners, bank regulators, and auditors.