Developing a Personalized Wealth Management Strategy
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides approaches to understand, interpret and restate a client’s wealth strategy by drawing from their financial plan, estate documents and investment or asset management plans. Explains how to look for alignment, consistency and gaps in the articulated plan and the client’s expectations.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize why a wealth plan is critical to achieving a client’s long and short-term financial goals
- Explore the steps in a wealth management strategy to probe deeper and analyze the client’s documents
- Evaluate client structures to ensure they serve the wealth management strategy
- Provide solutions to make the client’s wealth management strategy a reality
- Determine ways to keep clients engaged during ongoing monitoring and communication
Audience: Fiduciary [trust] advisors, planners and team leaders with at least three years of wealth management-related experience seeking a deeper understanding of how a client’s wealth strategy is implemented through legal entity structures and assets to achieve expected goals.