Credit Risk Management: Managing, Monitoring, and Measuring
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Explores the risk management processes that help identify, measure, monitor and control risk levels and exposure, at both an individual loan level and within the portfolio.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key risk management functions
- Identify the key processes required to manage portfolio risk
- Describe the key characteristics of reporting credit risk
- Describe the requirements for effective credit risk reports
- Identify the key concepts of managing concentration risk
Audience: Risk management and control professionals in first, second or third line functions with primary responsibilities including monitoring and risk reporting of loan portfolios, underwriting, stress testing, audit or governance across credit risk or financial risk categories. Directors, members of senior management, State/Federal bank examiners, external risk consultants or auditors.