Building Your Campaign
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
The majority of consumers go online before making a purchasing decision, and some only use their phone to buy everything from groceries to financial services. Learn how to reach the digital consumer by understanding what works and what doesn’t in digital campaigns.
- Campaign Goals: Craft Your Objective
- Campaign Types: Explore Options
- Targeting: Find Your Customers
Produced by Mindset Digital
What You’ll Learn
- Connect common marketing goals with digital marketing strategies
- Describe common digital marketing campaign approaches
- Select from a variety of targeting options to reach intended audiences
Audience: For bank marketing professionals looking to enhance their skills in social media channels, for marketing professionals new to the banking industry, or for staff with a marketing responsibility at a bank with limited marketing resources.