Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Explores the risk assessment components that help prevent the different types of financial crimes. Covers the three stages in the money laundering process and provides current examples of possible schemes. Explains the four required elements of a BSA compliance program that must be implemented.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the foundation of the BSA
- Explain the BSA’s expectations for the components of a bank’s risk management process
- Describe the impact of financial crime on society
- Explain the funding sources terrorists may use for financing
- Name the key compliance program elements banks must implement to combat financial crime
Audience: Bank employees who need an understanding of core Bank Secrecy Act requirements.