Best Practices for Managing Remote Employees
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Learn common practices to help you support employees’ quality of life and productivity, as well as managerial and communication strategies related to feedback, flexible schedules and overall remote work success.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify challenges and benefits of flexible work options
- Define how flexible schedules are best supported
- Establish clear expectations and encourage feedback
- Expand communication methods and skills
- Explore solutions to support teleworker success
- Apply strategies for managers who telework
- Recognize common problems with telework
Audience: All managers responsible for making remote work arrangements with their staff.