Banks and the Economy
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Guides you through the role of banks in the U.S. economy and the environment in which banks operate and compete. Discover who the various bank regulatory agencies are and the key banking laws and regulations you need to know. Explore future industry trends.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe major bank competitors
- Identify bank regulators and major banking laws and regulations
- Discuss the evolution of the U.S, banking system and its role in the U.S. economy
- Describe the Federal Reserve monetary policy in the economy
- Identify future trends in banking
Audience: For Onboarding. Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career in the industry or a more experienced professional from a different industry, including specialists in non-banking functions such as marketing, information systems, and human resources.