Banks and the Deposit Function
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Guides you through a primary function of banks – the deposit function. Learn the various deposit account types and deposit-related services. Understand the processes for servicing consumer and business deposit accounts. Identify key regulations that govern deposit products and services.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Explain how the Federal Reserve determines and applies monetary policy in the economy
- Describe the types of account ownership
- List the requirements for opening deposit accounts
- Understand electronic banking for consumers and businesses
- Describe federal deposit insurance coverage
Audience: For Onboarding. Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career in the industry or a more experienced professional from a different industry, including specialists in non-banking functions such as marketing, information systems, and human resources.