Bank Bribery Act
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides the tools needed to appropriately handle money, personal information, and trust, and explores how to comply with the Bank Bribery Act in order to prevent corrupt activities within financial institutions.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the background and purpose of the Bank Bribery Act
- Describe the importance of the code of conduct in relation to the prohibition against bribery
- Describe the general prohibitions of the Bank Bribery Act
- Describe exceptions to the general prohibitions
- Explain the disclosure and reporting requirements
Audience: Employees at all levels.