Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides foundational knowledge and considerations for purchasing annuities. Reviews client needs that can be addressed with annuities, common types of annuities, taxation and other considerations to meet the client’s objectives.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe client needs that can be addressed with annuities
- Describe the characteristics of an annuity
- Explain considerations when purchasing an annuity
- Describe the types of annuities
- Explain annuity taxation and other tax considerations
Audience: Client-facing relationship managers (wealth advisors, fiduciary advisors, portfolio managers, bankers, planners) who want to raise their client engagement acumen.