Advertising: CAN-SPAM Act
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides a brief history of the CAN-SPAM Act, the requirements for commercial and transactional emails, and the penalties for not complying with those requirements.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the reason the CAN-SPAM Act was enacted
- Describe the difference between a transactional and a commercial email
- Explain the requirements for a CAN-SPAM complaint email
- Describe special cases and how CAN-SPAM regulations apply
- Understand penalties for non-compliance
Audience: Marketing staff and any bank staff who send email messages to customers on other than a transactional basis.