Active Aggressor for Employees
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Provides indicators of potential active shooters to prevent incidents. Explores the run, hide, or fight response protocol, and reactions to consider when law enforcement officers arrive to the scene. Highlights an EAP and best practices to prevent and report potential dangerous situations.
What You’ll Learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Differentiate an active aggressor situation from other types of violent situations
- Recognize signs of potential workplace violence
- Identify the FBI awareness violent situation response protocol: Run, Hide or Fight; and its consequences
- Collaborate effectively with law enforcement officials after experiencing a violent situation
- Actively participate in the efforts to stop or prevent violent situations in the workplace
Audience: All bank staff without management responsibilities.