CFT Human Resources Ethics Certificate
Course Number: MindEdge
Course Code: MindEdge
Human resources professionals are charged with supporting the success of their organizations in ways that are ethical and socially responsible. Ethical organizations must consider questions about what is right and fair in all decision-making processes. Because HR professionals are involved in designing and enforcing policies that impact the people who work in an organization, they play an especially powerful role in shaping the ethical culture. Each of these 1.5-hour courses explores the relationship between human resources and creating an ethical workplace. While some delve into theoretical and philosophical questions about how we can know what is right and wrong, others focus on applying theory to practice in an organizational setting. After completing the courses in this certificate, the learner will be prepared to play an essential role in shaping the ethical culture in their workplace. Each self-paced course features an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, case studies, and assessments.
Courses Included in this Certificate
- HR Ethics Series: Defining Business Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Ethical Decision Making
- HR Ethics Series: Theories of Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Capitalism, Inequality, and Justice
- HR Ethics Series: Corporations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Ethics Series: Common Ethical Challenges
- HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Issues in the Workplace
- HR Ethics Series: Globalization and Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Building and Ethical Organization
These courses are available for purchase individually. Please contact the CFT office for more information.