ABA-Wharton Emerging Leaders Certificate: Engaging and Motivating Talent
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Learn how to create strategic leadership and vision and identify your most valuable customers and leverage their strategic value.
This certificate program is taught through a series of short 10-20 minute videos from top-tier Wharton leadership experts, together with assessments to ensure learners understand key concepts. The estimated time to complete each module is 3-4 hours. The short video format allows learners to easily pick up where they left off.
Each module can be purchased individually or save money and purchase the full certificate program.
- Leadership in the 21st Century:
– Engaging Hearts and Minds
– Understanding Work Style and Cultivating Originality
– Purpose-Driven Leadership
– Organizational Culture and Culture Change
- Managing and Motivating Talent:
– Motivation and Reward
– Tasks, Jobs and Systems of Work
– Making Good And Timely Management Decisions
– Designing and Changing the Organization’s Architecture