ABA Personal Banker Certificate
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Develop essential skills for providing full-service banking. Build broad product knowledge and an understanding of the different types of retail deposit and loan products. Gain insight into how to offer the appropriate credit, deposit, and other banking services to meet customer needs and expectations. Learn best practices for cultivating customer relationships.
By completing the ABA Personal Banker Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your ability to drive sales and service, as well as retain and grow customer relationships.
You must complete the following courses to earn your certificate:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Communication Basics Suite (3 courses)
- Effective Referrals Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Fundamentals of Consumer Lending Suite (2 courses)
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite (2 courses)
- Introduction to Analyzing Financial Statements
- Making the Client Call Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Managing Time at Work
- Online Communication Suite (2 courses)
- Overcoming Objections Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Relationship Sales Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Sales Planning Suite (3 courses + 1 exercise)
- Understanding Business Bank Products Suite (4 courses)
- Understanding Consumer Bank Products Suite (8 courses)
- Verbal Communication Suite (3 courses)
- Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 55 courses and exercises is approximately 13.5 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.