ABA Certificate in Trust: Advanced
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
The ABA Certificate in Trust: Advanced provides an in-depth understanding of the fiduciary role. Learn to propose sophisticated solutions to complex client situations on topics like estate planning, trust administration, investment management, and ethics. For those wishing to earn the CTFA professional designation, the ABA Certificate in Trust: Advanced satisfies the third of three levels of study required to sit for the exam.
You have two options to meet the Certificate requirements.
SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING OPTION
You must complete the following courses:
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Management
- Economics & Markets
- Education Planning Solutions for Minors
- Estate Planning for Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning for IRAs and Qualified Plan Balances
- Estate Planning for the Marital Deduction
- Estate Planning Solutions for the Business Owner
- Fundamentals of Alternative Investment Products?
- Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax
- Gift Taxation
- Income Tax Planning
- Managing Life Insurance Policies
- Planning for Estate Tax
- Prudent Portfolio Management
- Special Needs Trusts
The estimated time to complete the 15 required courses is approximately 14 hours.