ABA Certificate in Lending Compliance
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Demonstrate to bank management and examiners you have a thorough grounding in key lending regulations, and the ability to identify and respond to compliance requirements. This is a complete 17-course curriculum that you can access for 12 months at your own pace; no other online lending compliance curriculum offers this advantage. The certificate includes any updates on new issuances and regulation changes made within that year.
You must complete the following courses:
- Anatomy of a Regulation
- Community Reinvestment Act, Community Bank (CRA)* -OR-
- Community Reinvestment Act, Large Bank (CRA)*
- Credit Card Regulations
- Elements of a Compliance Program
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Reg B
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Federal Flood Insurance Regulations
- Good Faith Estimate and HUD-1 **
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Loans to Insiders (Reg O)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Reg Z Ability to Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgage (QM)
- Reg Z Closed-End Credit
- Reg Z Open-End Credit
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
The estimated time to complete the 16* required courses is approximately 28 hours.
*Choose either CRA – Large Bank or CRA – Community Bank. Your purchase includes access to both, but you are only required to take one of these courses to earn the Certificate.
**GFE-HUD is made available at no cost as part of the certificate, and is not required for completion.