ABA Certificate in Fiduciary Relationship Management
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
Develop fiduciary skills that go beyond foundational technical knowledge to meet evolving client expectations and behaviors. Learn key skills that enable exceptional relationship management including the ability to identify clients’ generational, gender and cultural characteristics, emotions and other factors to enable in-depth discovery conversations, meaningful dialogue and consultative presentations. This certificate will position you as a skilled advisor to not only your current clients, but also to future generations.
- Managing the Dynamic Nature of Client Financial Needs
- Know Your Competition
- Mastering the Art of Inquiry
- Engaging in Multigenerational Conversations with Clients
- Developing and Delivering a Compelling Personal Value Proposition
- Effective Client Engagement Through “Wealth Personas”
- Emotional Intelligence for Wealth Advisors
- Understanding Generational, Gender and Cultural Characteristics in Managing Wealth
- Engaging with Centers of Influence
- Interacting with Financial Advisors/Brokers
- Selling Value
The estimated time to complete the 11 required courses is approximately 5 hours.