ABA Certificate in Core Concepts for Fiduciary Advisors
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: n/a
This certificate program is designed to accelerate onboarding of professionals moving into fiduciary-based advisory roles.
Learn and apply essential fiduciary principles—including wealth planning, investment management and account administration—with this set of courses designed to accelerate new advisors’ readiness to work directly with wealth clients in a fiduciary capacity. Courses on ethics, fiduciary risk and compliance responsibilities cover responses to common client situations, as well as strategies for working with a team that includes non-fiduciary advisors.
- Applying Fiduciary Principles and Ethics
- Fiduciary Ethics
- Introduction to Fiduciary Risk Management and Compliance
- Introduction to Integrated Planning and Advice
- Introduction to Investment Management
- Understanding Fiduciary Principles
- Trust Fundamentals
The estimated time to complete the 7 required courses is approximately 3.5 hours.