ABA Bank Teller Certificate
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Develop essential bank teller skills. Master core competencies such as cash handling, check cashing, deposit and withdrawal processing, cash payments, and daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions. Develop a broad understanding of bank products. Build interpersonal skills that are effective with both customers and co-workers. Master the principles of professional conduct. Learn how to cultivate relationships and provide value-added service.
By completing the ABA Bank Teller Certificate curriculum, you’ll build a solid foundation of critical customer service skills.
The curriculum includes:
- Banking Basics Suite (12 courses)
- Communication Basics Suite (3 courses)
- Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
- Effective Referrals Suite (2 courses + 1 exercise)
- Essentials of Workplace Conduct
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Online Communications Suite (2 courses)
- Teller Basics Suite (6 courses)
- Verbal Communications Suite (3 courses)
- Written Communication Suite (3 courses)
The estimated time to complete these 35 courses and exercises is approximately 13 hours. Students have access to the curriculum for 1 year from date of purchase.