Course Number: CFT
Course Code: BAN 4140
The Management course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
This Management course presents management theory and applications in an engaging narrative style not commonly found in textbooks. The author’s unique organization and features focus on the critical theories and enhance them with detailed examples that draw the reader into the reading and clearly show their implications for managers and organizations. The text’s unique organization focuses on how managers “make things happen” in modern organizations, exploring the role and impact of management on individuals and organizations.
Textbook chapter topics include:
- Managing People
- The External Environment and Organizational Culture
- Managerial Decision Making
- Planning and Strategic Management
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- International Management
- Organization Structure
- Organizational Agility
- Human Resources Management
- Managing the Diverse Workforce
- Motivating for Performance
- Managerial Control
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Creating and Managing Change
Audience: Designed for new or experienced supervisors and first-line managers or those preparing for such a role.