Course Number: CFT
Course Code: OST 2335
The Business Communication course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
A well-developed, consistently applied process approach to communication that is combined with integrated, hands-on application of current and emerging business technologies. Students learn a process for solving future communication problems, and how to use the Internet and electronic media to deliver their message, resulting in a tangible communication strategy they can use throughout their careers.
Textbook chapter topics include:
- Fundamentals of Business Writing
- Basic Patterns of Business Messages
- Fundamentals of Report Writing
- Oral Forms of Business Communication
- Cross-Cultural Communication, Correctness, Technology, Research