CRCM Online Review
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
A convenient way to prepare for the CRCM designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers. Participants use the ABA Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance as their study tool, listen to 10 hours of recorded lectures, and have access to a test on each regulation modeled after a CRCM exam.
- Explain laws and regulations for the deposit function
- Describe the laws and regulations that govern lending
- Identify the primary information reporting laws and regulations
- Explain the bank operations laws and regulations
- Describe the laws and regulations that cover safety and soundness
- Discuss the laws and regulations governing social responsibility
Audience: This course is designed for those preparing for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) Exam, including financial services professionals whose primary function and expertise focus on the application, implementation and maintenance of relevant federal and state regulatory requirements as they relate to a financial services organization's business.