Building Customer Relationships
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Building Customer Relationships guides students through the strategies for earning customer loyalty, value-added sales and marketing, and creating and maintaining strong bank customer and partner relationships. It builds the critical relationship management skills essential to successful banking careers. (4 weeks)
Building Customer Relationships is one of three Banking Fundamentals courses that explore the principles of the banking industry. Enroll in one, two, or all three to meet your needs.
- Discuss how marketing, sales and service help build customer relationships
- Discuss cross-selling and referrals
- Identify potential bank customers
- Explain how banks safeguard assets, prevent crime, and protect the nation’s financial system
- Discuss laws and regulations to safeguard customer information
Audience: Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career or a more experienced professional from a different industry.