Banking Fundamentals Suite
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Banking Fundamentals includes three 4-week courses that combine the principles of the banking industry with real-world application. Ideal for new bankers, or bankers seeking to gain an understanding of the changing world of financial services. It is an online, paperless, series of courses that combines peer collaboration with instructor guidance.
What You’ll Learn
- The role of banks in the U.S. economy
- Meeting the changing needs of customers
- Bank products and services, including electronic banking
- Building customer relationships
- Major banking laws and regulations
- Share with peers
- Get instructor Feedback
- See your weekly Progress
- Access from any device
- 2-3 hours per week
Audience: Ideal for emerging bankers, or bankers seeking to gain an understanding of the changing world of financial services.