Bank Lines of Business
Course Number: ABA
Course Code: ABA
Bank Lines of Business is a comprehensive review of the products and services that banks offer customers—from deposit products to insurance and investments—and strategies for retaining and growing market share. This program deepens and broadens your bank employees understanding of how banks serve individual, small business and corporate customers’ financial service needs. (4 weeks)
Bank Lines of Business is one of three Banking Fundamentals courses that explore the principles of the banking industry. Enroll in one, two or all three to meet your needs.
- Discuss account ownership
- Identify the products and services banks offer to consumers and businesses
- Explain the check payment process
- Discuss electronic banking and the electronic funds transfer system
- Explain banking laws and regulations as they relate to lines of business
Audience: Designed for anyone who needs an introduction to banking—whether just starting a career or new to the banking industry.