Real Estate Finance
Course Number: Self-Study
Course Code: REE 2200
Real Estate Finance course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
The Real Estate Finance course provides cutting-edge coverage of specialized mortgage lending procedures—including sources of mortgage money, constraints on those sources, loan qualifications, and laws and regulations that guide practices.
- History and Background
- Money and Interest Rates
- Mortgage Money: Regulated Lenders
- Other Primary Market Lenders
- Mortgage Money: The Secondary Market
- The Mortgage Documents
- Mortgage Repayment Plans
- Federal Government Underwriting Programs
- Borrower Qualification
- Property Analysis
- Commercial Loans: Construction and Land Loans
- Commercial Building and Farm Loans
- Other Financing Practices
- Technology Advances in Mortgage Lending
- Environmental Issues
- Settlement Procedures
Audience: Designed for mortgage lenders, mortgage credit personnel, and bank and credit union employees who need to understand residential mortgage lending.