Course Number: Self-Study
Course Code: OST 2335
The Business Communication course is ACE recommended for college credit transfer!
A well-developed, consistently applied process approach to communication that is combined with integrated, hands-on application of current and emerging business technologies. Students learn a process for solving future communication problems, and how to use the Internet and electronic media to deliver their message, resulting in a tangible communication strategy they can use throughout their careers.
Textbook chapter topics include:
– Fundamentals of Business Writing
– Basic Patterns of Business Messages
– Fundamentals of Report Writing
– Oral Forms of Business Communication
– Cross-Cultural Communication, Correctness, Technology, Research
Audience: Anyone who wants to improve their Business Communication skills