ABA Wharton Emerging Leaders Certificate – Strategy
This certificate program provides participants with the skills they need to design and implement strategies that drive growth for your organization and maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
You must complete the following modules:
– Competitive and Corporate Strategy, including
– The Firm and the Industry
– Industry Analysis and Competitive Dynamics
– Corporate Strategy and Firm Scope
– Firms in a Context
– Managing the Value of Customer Relationships, including
– What are Customer Centricity, Customer Equity, Firm Valuation and CLV?
– Managing Customer According to Lifetime Value in Contractual and Non-Contractual Settings
– Acquiring Customers and Creating and Measuring Their Value
– Retention, Attrition and Development
The estimated time to complete this certificate is approximately 20 hours.
*Modules can only be purchased as a certificate.*